Sunday, December 30, 2012

Almost There

I have been on a reading challenge this past year - To Read 100 books. I am happy to say I am at 99 books and I have the final one almost half done. This reading challenge has been enlightening in so many ways.

I have always been a reader and reading is something I love. So this made this challenge fun. I did try a variety of different books from my normal choices. At times I read anything that had an interesting looking cover, other times I looked for comfortable sized books to read in between some supper long books to rest my hands. I did read a few books electronically and started one audio book (not yet finished) on my IPhone.

Getting near the deadline is exciting. Getting done for the deadline is special. I will keep you updated on my progress.

Now is the time to choose a challenge for 2013. Do you have any challenge ideas for yourself or maybe you have a suggestion for me?

No comments: