Tuesday, November 28, 2017

Choose Your Challenge

The new year is fast approaching and this is the perfect time to choose a challenge for 2018. Every year, for the last 5 years, I have chosen to read a certain number of books. Last year I decided 60 was the number of books to read in 2017. Yesterday I reached my reading goal. I based my decision on what I had planned for the year and selected the appropriate number. For my 2018 "reading" challenge, I will be selecting 65 books.

Now is the time for you to make some choices about a 2018 challenge. Why not choose something to challenge you? Think fitness or exercise related. How about education or new knowledge related?  How about family related or travel bucket list related? Choose your challenge(s) and change your life.

A challenge can help you grow and change your life. Let me know what you are planning to do in 2018.






No comments: