Thursday, April 3, 2014

Walking The Talk



I work with a wonderful coach weekly to keep myself on track. Over the years, I have come to know this weekly 45 minute session will get me into the present mindset and give myself a dedicated time to review my progress, plan my week with intention and stay the course.

Working with my coach is deeply personal. My time with my coach lets me come to the realization that I sometimes need to make changes that I have been procrastinating about. On occasion, my coach, gently helps me normalize a chaotic situation or gives me the ability to look at a situation in a new light. In other words, my work with my coach allows me to look at different perspectives of the issue.

A coach is a valuable addition to your life. I wanted to let you know I really walk the talk. I still offer coaching and transition coaching services, contact me if you have questions.

No comments: