Being a single-tasker can bring lots of pleasure to your day as well as prevent accidents, misunderstandings and mistakes.
Here is a list of things to consider not doing:
- Driving and talking on the cell phone
- Reading email and eating
- Playing with your children and talking on the phone
- Working with a client or on an assignment and checking email or text messages
- Reading emails while we are on the phone (other than while being "on hold" or collaborating on the e-mail)
- Walking the dog and talking on the cell phone
This is an earlier post from my other blog - Terrys Thinking. You might also enjoy my last post - Enjoy the Present!