Friday, August 14, 2009

The Journey

Today marks the official entry into my third year of blogging. I began in August of 2007 with the goal to "learn how to blog" and have a good time. My original first post was an introduction of my concept.

Blogging has been a delightful journey. Along the way I have been:

  • Improving my technology skills
  • Making new friends
  • Finding out new ideas and concepts
  • Learning that blogging is a great way to express one's very being

In addition to the above, I have taken a few courses and even given a presentation on the concept of blogging to my fellow non-fiction writer's group.

Last year, I also began a second blog Terry's Thinking. This is a blog that keeps you up to date on trends, thoughts and issues regarding productivity, organization and general business practices.

This being the start of my third year of blogging, I want to let you know I will continue to explore the in's and out's of change with you on an almost weekly basis. I will also take some time to help us enjoy the journey during transitions whether they are by choice or by chance.

P.S. I am also open to suggestions regarding content within the realm of the topic.

No comments: